16.1.10

Auditions for CLO

Alright, so I've been waiting a few days to write about this because I wanted to spread out my posts, but I wanted to let everyone know about my audition for CLO in Pittsburgh! My audition is at 6:30 on February 13th at the Benedum. I'm freaking out a good bit because it's my first audition outside the Community Theatre world and I'll be going up against people with agents and who have way more experience than I do. My audition pieces are "I Could Have Danced All Night" from My Fair Lady and "Maybe This Time" from Cabaret. Since I'm singing "Maybe This Time" in the Cabaret I thought it would be a good piece because I'll have had a lot of practice by that point and I need to be extremely prepared if I have ANY shot at getting into even one of these shows. Well, that's all for right now. I'll be keeping you all updated as it gets closer and then I'll post how it went.

No comments: